- MetaMask Integration Unlocks Decentralized Social for Millions of Ethereum Users
- Record a dying brain
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink is hiring a clinical trial director - “Deal with Elon Musk’s hyperbole” is not in the job descriptionBy Nicole Wetsman Jan 20, 2022
- Can a robot ever be conscious and how would we know if it were?
- A white paper on wiring the brain.
Is 'this' a simulation generated by a self-replicating machine to find the feasibility of alternatives. Man is a self-replicating machine. Though we often 'think' we have free will, the human condition is the result of some billion neurons, all firing off in a pre-determined manner.
Some thought articles:
- This Russian Firm’s Star Designer Is an AI—but No One Knew That for a Year
- The "neurobiology of consciousness" is one step closer to being understood.
- MIT’s new wearable lets you control drones with Jedi-like arm gestures
- Spinal Cord Injury Repaired
- The "neurobiology of consciousness" is one step closer to being understood
- Mathematicians Find Clues That The Universe Might Be Conscious
- Is AI already conscious?
- Scientists create a cyborg eye that mimics the real thing
- This Bionic Eye Is Better Than a Real One
- Artificial brains may need sleep too
- AI from MIT in Your Pocket
- OpenAI’s New Text Generator Writes Even More Like a Human
- Elon Musk Debuts How Neuralink Device Works in Real-Time
- Take a closer look at Elon Musk’s Neuralink surgical robot
- Elon Musk Says Neuralink Will Stream Music Straight Into Your Brain
- Elon Musk says an 'awesome' Neuralink update is coming soon
- Elon Musk says Neuralink plans 2020 human test of brain-computer interface
Interview between Jimmy Church and either Paul Hynek or Isaac Arthur titled "AI, ET's and Simulated Universe". Point taken is that we shouldn't be worried about AI becoming self-aware as much as the self-aware (humans) becoming AI. Elon Musks's Neuralink could connect the brain to the internet making knowledge instantaneous. Don't Panic￼- The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy is almost available!
"The Adjustment Bureau" brought tears to one of the team here at LOGr. In discussion, between the RomCom application of the technology and the situational awareness implications. The thought of appealing for a different outcome in the form of instant karma.
Pattern Recognition is how humans evaluate situations and quickly rule out “bad” decisions. Software is getting better but continues to be limited perhaps for this very issue.
In case you can't upload, how about a space burial ...
https://news.crunchbase.com/news/on-the-heels-of-an-ipo-startups-and-the-sleep-economy/industry can be split into three categories: ambience modification (mattresses, pillows, curtains, lighting, etc.), routine modification (things like sleep monitors, meditation, smart alarm clocks) and therapeutic treatment (sleep aids, apnea treatment devices, surgery, etc.),..." More sleep data here and government data here.