- A Certified Digital Signature (1979) by Ralph Merkle.
- Smart Contracts (1994) by Nick Szabo.
- Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System (2008) by Satoshi Nakamoto.
- Ethereum Whitepaper (2013) by Vitalik Buterin.
- The Bitcoin Lightning Network (2016) by Joseph Poon and Thaddeus Dryja.
- Reference Data
- Post-Trade Process
- Performance Reports
Reference Data is fundamental information about the Cryptocurrency.
- Market Cap/ Rank
- Circulating Supply
- Max Supply
Pricing is market driven information about the Cryptocurrency.
- Last Sale (Bid/Ask, High/Low), Change
- Volume (Last, Time Period)
Custody, Holdings & Financing
Holdings are the Fund Positions in Cryptocurrency’s.
- Exchange held & air-gap cold storage
- Cold storage aggregators & live management
Transactions can be facilitated with platforms.
- Crypto focused
Post-trade workflows include reconciling IBOR and data collection.
- Wallet aggregation
Reporting is necessary to visualize performance attribution.
- P/L, Exposure