LOGr Research Assistant
- Search terms entered are specially modified to get better results.
- Automatically saves each search and shows the number of results (option to Delete is available).
- Tap on the search to view results separated into groups by source (Twitter, Reddit, Google Search, Google News).
- Update all the saved searches with a simple pull on the screen.
- New results count is highlighted.
- Swipe the new results screen to see all results.
- Save results to any Share button app including Apple Notes. Use Trello? LOGr creates a Trello Board for your search with a card for each result. Add notes, documents and collaborate with others.
- Go directly to a single result using your default browser.
- Get an MLA citation with a tap.
- Select the sources you’d like to use in your search.
- Last five entered searches are in the search field and can be edited.
Your searches are not known to LOGr! The app is fully self-contained. When you pull on the screen to update all saved searches, it’s as if you started each search again. Please be patient- benchmark tests on ten saved searches takes less than two minutes and will continue even if you leave the app.
Students, Journalists, Academics, Industry Analysts, Researchers, Bloggers and Writers - LOGr Is A Revolutionary Innovation In Content Generation!
Include your notes in Apple Notes, Email results to a friend or collaborate on a research project with a Trello board (cards for each result). And you get MLA citations with a tap!